Myung Se-bin to return to the small screen
최종수정 2010.03.24 15:22기사입력 2010.03.24 15:22
|Korean actress Myung Se-bin [MBC]|
Korean actress Myung Se-bin will make her comeback to the small screen for the first time in three years as one of the sisters in an upcoming SBS drama tentatively titled "Three Sisters."
According to her agency Gam Entertainment, Myung will play the role of the Eun-young, the oldest daughter who is going through hardships with her husband.
"Three Sisters," based on the lives of two generations of three sisters, will air daily starting April 19 after "Wife Returns."
Myung made her debut in a music video for singer Shin Seung-hun in 1996. She has starred in numerous dramas and movies including her most notable roles in "Ghost," "Wedding" and "Goong S."
She had been in a two-year hiatus since getting a divorce in early 2008, a year after her marriage.
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- 장윤정 동생, "장윤정에 대한 결론은 ... 2013.12.09 방규현
- '불법 도박 혐의' 이수근, 연예인 주... 2013.12.03 진주희
- 에일리 시집살이…JTBC '대단한 시집'... 2013.12.04 최준용
- 박진영 폭로 "양현석, 여친 있으면서 ... 2013.12.04 온라인이슈팀
- 한예슬과 열애설 테디 저작권료 살펴 ... 2013.11.25 e뉴스팀
- '거래금액 18억' 농촌까지 퍼진 불법 ... 2013.11.25 온라인이슈팀