UK Repeatedly Claims "Nord Stream Attack"... Indicates Possible Additional Measures
[Asia Economy Reporter Yu Je-hoon] On the 1st (local time), major foreign media reported that Russia claimed the UK caused the Nord Stream gas pipeline leak incident and hinted at additional responses.
According to the reports, Dmitry Peskov, spokesperson for the Russian Kremlin, told reporters, "There is evidence that the UK is involved in sabotage related to the Nord Stream leak incident. This is an act of terrorism against critical energy infrastructure," he said.
Spokesperson Peskov also emphasized, "We cannot leave this as it is," adding, "We will consider additional measures."
Hot Picks Today
"Stocks Are Not Taxed, but Annual Crypto Gains Over 2.5 Million Won to Be Taxed Next Year... Investors Push Back"
- [Breaking] Samsung Labor-Management 'Performance Bonus Negotiations' Fail in Third Mediation... Union Says "General Strike to Proceed as Planned Tomorrow"
- President Lee Digs Up 7-Year-Old Musinsa Ad... May 18 Disparagement Controversy Spreads
- Bull Market End Signal? Securities Firm Warns: "Sell SK hynix 'At This Moment'"
- "Even With a 90 Million Won Salary and Bonuses, It Doesn’t Feel Like Much"... A Latecomer Rookie Who Beat 70 to 1 Odds [Scientists Are Disappearing] ③
Earlier in September, four points of the Nord Stream 1 and 2 pipelines were damaged on the seabed within the exclusive economic zones (EEZ) of Denmark and Sweden, causing massive gas leaks. Russia recently claimed that the British Navy blew up the gas pipelines.
© The Asia Business Daily(www.asiae.co.kr). All rights reserved.