"Save My Son in Cambodia" Police Launch Investigation
The police have launched an investigation after receiving a report that a young man who traveled to Cambodia is suspected of being kidnapped and detained.
According to the police on October 16, the Suseo Police Station in Seoul received this report on October 14 and has begun an investigation.
It has been reported that the person who filed the report told the police, "My son, who went to Cambodia, called and begged for help."
This man is said to have left for Cambodia earlier this month with the intention of earning money.
Hot Picks Today
"Rather Than Endure a 1.5 Million KRW Stipend, I'd Rather Earn 500 Million in the U.S." Top Talent from SNU and KAIST Are Leaving [Scientists Are Disappearing] ①
- "Not Jealous of Winning the Lottery"... Entire Village Stunned as 200 Million Won Jackpot of Wild Ginseng Cluster Discovered at Jirisan
- "I'll Stop by Starbucks Tomorrow": People Power Chungbuk Committee and Geoje Mayoral Candidate Face Criticism for Alleged 5·18 Demeaning Remarks
- [Why&Next] Uber and Naver Move to Acquire Baemin... Eyeing Coupang's Top Spot in Commerce
- "How Did an Employee Who Loved Samsung End Up Like This?"... Past Video of Samsung Electronics Union Chairman Resurfaces
The police are currently tracking the whereabouts of this man and discussing possible rescue measures with the Korean Embassy in Cambodia.
© The Asia Business Daily(www.asiae.co.kr). All rights reserved.