Transition Team "Ministry of Justice Work Report Scheduled for 2 PM on the 29th"
Lee Yong-ho, Secretary of the Government, Judiciary, and Administration Subcommittee of the 20th Presidential Transition Committee, is speaking on the 27th afternoon at the transition committee press conference hall in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, about current issues including the Ministry of Justice schedule that was planned last week but canceled.
[Photo by Yonhap News]
The Presidential Transition Committee has decided to receive the Ministry of Justice's work report on the afternoon of the 29th.
Lee Yong-ho, the secretary of the Political, Judicial, and Administrative Affairs Subcommittee of the Transition Committee, said at a press briefing at the Transition Committee press room in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 27th, "It has been decided to receive the Ministry of Justice's work report next Tuesday at 2 p.m."
The Ministry of Justice's work report was originally scheduled for the 24th, but the schedule was postponed after Minister of Justice Park Beom-gye expressed opposition to President-elect Yoon Seok-yeol's judicial reform pledge at a press conference the day before the work report, which led to backlash from the Transition Committee.
Secretary Lee Yong-ho said at the time, "We judged that the Ministry of Justice's work report scheduled for this morning was meaningless, and we thought it necessary to have a cooling-off period and time for reflection, so we notified the Ministry of Justice of the postponement of the work report schedule."
Regarding the High-ranking Officials' Crime Investigation Unit (Gongu-cheo), which has not yet submitted a work report, it is known that the schedule is being coordinated.
Hot Picks Today
If They Fail Next Year, Bonus Drops to 97 Million Won... A Closer Look at Samsung Electronics DS Division’s 600M vs 460M vs 160M Performance Bonuses
- RIA Accounts Surpass 240,000 Subscriptions... Sold Nvidia, Bought Samsung Electronics
- Room Prices Soar from 60,000 to 760,000 Won and Sudden Cancellations: "We Won't Even Buy Water in Busan" — BTS Fans Outraged
- "Manhole Cover Blasts Open in 12 Seconds... The Reason Behind the 'Gangnam Flood Disaster' [Report]"
- "Who Is Visiting Japan These Days?" The Once-Crowded Tourist Spots Empty Out... What's Happening?
Choi Ji-hyun, the chief deputy spokesperson of the Transition Committee, said at a press briefing that day, "The schedule for the Gongu-cheo briefing is being coordinated," adding, "We are communicating with Gongu-cheo."
© The Asia Business Daily(www.asiae.co.kr). All rights reserved.