Ji Sung to star in new TV series "Kim Su-ro"
최종수정 2010.03.05 11:50기사입력 2010.03.05 11:50
|Korean actor Ji Sung [Namoo Actors]|
Korean actor Ji Sung has been set to star in a 20 billion won blockbuster TV series titled "Kim Su-ro", according to his agency Namoo Actors.
Namoo announced Thursday that the actor has been cast to play the lead role in the upcoming MBC drama, playing the historic figure Kim Su-ro who founded and ruled the state of Geumgwan Gaya in the 5th century.
The traditional epic drama, which will also star noted Korean actors Yoo Oh-sung and Bae Jong-ok, is scheduled to go into shoot on location in China starting this month.
Ji Sung, whose real name is Kwak Tae-gun, debuted in 1999 in the popular campus drama "Kaist" (SBS).
He has since appeared in numerous television dramas, including "All In" (SBS, 2003), "Save the Last Dance for Me" (SBS, 2004) and "Swallow the Sun" (SBS, 2009).
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- 검찰, 외국인학교 부정입학 연예인 기소 2013.05.14 김경훈
- 박시후, 전 소속사 대표와 '화해 의지... 2013.05.13 유수경
- 서태지 결혼 발표, '예비신부' 이은성... 2013.05.15 유수경
- 장윤정 도경완, '혼인신고' 확인… "... 2013.05.14 이금준
- 신접살림 서태지, 부동산자산만 350억 2013.05.18 박미주
- 한혜진 해명 "결혼은 최근에 결정, 신... 2013.05.11 장영준