Super Junior member Eunhyuk diagnosed with influenza flu
최종수정 2010.02.26 15:31기사입력 2010.02.26 15:31
|Super Junior member Eun-hyuk [SM Entertainment]|
Super Junior member Eunhyuk has been diagnosed with the H1N1 influenza flu, according to his agency SM Entertainment on Friday.
The singer showed symptoms of a cold on Thursday and after visiting the hospital he was soon confirmed to have infected the influenza virus. Eunhyuk has halted all activities and is resting at home, SM explained.
Eunhyuk will cancel his schedule for the rest of the week including DJing his KBS-FM show "Kiss the Radio" until he has fully recovered from his illness.
He was also set to appear as a guest on Girls' Generation's encore concert "1st ASIA TOUR CONCERT - Into the New World" over the weekend but has been replaced by Super Junior members Lee Teuk and Heechul.
Eunhyuk made his debut in 2005 with the 13-member boy band who have been a hit in Korea as well as several other Asian countries.
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- '불법 도박 혐의' 이수근, 연예인 주... 2013.12.03 진주희
- 에일리 시집살이…JTBC '대단한 시집'... 2013.12.04 최준용
- 장윤정 피고발 사건, 엇갈린 주장…'... 2013.11.27 온라인이슈팀
- 박진영 폭로 "양현석, 여친 있으면서 ... 2013.12.04 온라인이슈팀
- 한예슬과 열애설 테디 저작권료 살펴 ... 2013.11.25 e뉴스팀
- '거래금액 18억' 농촌까지 퍼진 불법 ... 2013.11.25 온라인이슈팀